Thursday 8 August 2019
$69 per person (includes drinks and nibbles)
Hall & Wilcox
6:00pm – 8:00pm
Hall & Wilcox
Level 11, Rialto South Tower, 525 Collins Street
RSVP: Click here
Places are limited, so please RSVP below by Monday 5 August.
European Business invites you to their annual Australia vs Europe wine tasting evening with Moorilla and Domaine A. Drawing from some of Tasmania’s oldest plantings, Moorilla and Domaine A both strive toward unique combinations of terroir, fruit, craft, and style.
Moorilla (under the stewardship of Conor van der Reest) has been transformed from a stately old house in a degree of trouble to one of Tasmania’s most modern and forward-looking wineries attracting many accolades including recently being voted the top Tasmanian winery in the Real Review’s Top Australian Wineries list.
Domaine A has been built from establishment to showcase Tasmania’s potential as a home of big, Bordeaux-style red blends.
Moorilla and Domaine A are proud of Tasmania as both location and inspiration and it shows in their wines.
We hope you can join us for a great night comparing a variety of Moorilla and Domaine A wines to a selection of European wines.
You will be tasting the following wines:
- 2007 Cloth Label Late Disgorged
- 2016 Moorilla Muse Chardonnay
- 2015 Moorilla Cloth Label White
- 2015 Moorilla Muse Pinot Noir
- 2016 Domaine Guy & Yvan Dufouleur Nuits St-Georges 1er Cru ‘Les Perrires’, Aoc Nuits St-Georges
- 2011 Domaine A Pinot Noir
- 2011 Domaine A Merlot
- 2008 Domaine A Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2010 Chateau Prieure-Lichine, 4th growth Margaux